Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Desperate times call for desperate measures

I need space, because it's getting harder to breath.

I need air, because I am suffocating.

I need help, because I might be sinking.

I need time, because there are too many things to do.

I need escape, because stress is building up.

I need a good cry, because my emotions are a freaking wreck right now.

I need comfort, because my nerves are killing me.

I need hugs, because my insecurities are drowning me.

I need to speak up, because my silence is choking me.

Even if so, I will not cry because I'm too freaking egoistic and proud to cry. And I won't seek for hugs, because physical contact freaks me out. Whacking, punching, hitting, slapping, pinching, poking and tickling other people not included.

Add in the dose of unhealthy balance of hormones (thank you, pms, I love you SO much), voila, you have a monster on a wild rampage. Watch out, people.

No comments: