Sunday, March 16, 2008

Re-obsession

I give up!

I was trying to find pics of the two people that first started my obsession, but since my line is not cooperating, too bad then.

Ever since Friday, when I saw that guy in uni, I started obsessing about my ex-obsession.

Eyebrow piercing. Lip piercing.

And I have Fergie and Chester to thank that for.

I first saw these two piercings on them, and thinking, "Hey, I like that. Can I have eyebrow/lip piercing too?"

But obviously, I didn't get them, as everyone can see that my face is hole-free, well, other than the occasionally pimples that pop out without permission. I have no idea why I have obsession for the two piercings, I certainly don't want any more holes in my ears. Or have I any urge to put a hole in my nose or navel or any other parts that can be pierced.

No, I just want an eyebrow piercing like Fergie and a lip piercing like Chester. And I don't think it has anything to do with wanting the piercing because I like Fergie and Chester, I'm not that crazy of a fan.

Well, as much as I want them, I have my hesitations, in the form of parents and infections. Even my friends seem to think that piercing doesn't suit my image, which apparently is too "good girl"-ish. Sigh...

And to think that I was so obsessed with the idea of getting one that I spent the whole Friday night reading articles on piercing when I should be doing other things like assignments.

I pray that this obsession goes sooner than later, before I did something about it. I have a feeling that my friends might hear a lot about me wanting to get a piercing if the obsession didn't go off soon. I guess I have to be thankful that I didn't see someone with tattoos that actually trigger my ex-obsession with that too. Or else my friends will really never hear the end of my obsessions.

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Idea: Dress like Bernard.

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

So NOT going to dress like him anytime soon. Lol. Anyways, I wouldn't want to scare my parents into having a heart attack.