Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tag! Your turn

Well, because I don't feel like doing assignments, even if I SHOULD be doing assignments, so here goes.

I got tagged by Kung. Usually I forgot to do whatever it is that I have been tagged, but read the above paragraph again, just in case you forgot why I bother to do this tag this time.

Okay.... I'll skip the real name part since I have no intention of publishing my real name here, and besides, if you are reading this you probably know my real name anyways.

Nickname: Ah Jo, Jojo, Death Angel(for online uses)
Married: Gosh, no! Too young to want to be tied down by marriage
Male/Female: F
High school: SMK Convent
College: UTAR
Short or long hair: I consider it neither long or short
Are you a health freak? No way! Junk food is my best friend.
Height: 169cm
Do you have a crush on someone? Past tense: many. Present tense: Boringly, nopes.
Do you like yourself? Most of the time, yes, but not to the extent that I think the world revolves around me.
Any piercings? One on either earlobe (though I wish for another two: one eyebrow, one lip)
Right or left handed? Right

First -
Surgery: Never had one before, and hopefully never in the future too
Piercing: Earlobes, can't remember left or right first
Person you see in the morning: My roommate, or one of the housemates
Award: Er, can't remember. If can't remember it means it's not worth mentioning anyways
Sport you joined: Er, can't remember too!
Pet: Tadpoles count?
Vacation: Can't remember again!
Concert: Unfortunately, never been to one before. Sobs.
Crush: I think it was the boy who sat next to me when I was in kindergarten. We were two odd kids who didn't have a table for six to sit, so the two of us sat at the back of the class with two small desks for each of us. Can't even recall his name now.

Currently -
Eating: Nothing, cause my braces killed all my urge to eat.
Drinking: The good old H2O
I'm about to: Continue trying to escape doing AND thinking about assignments.

In the future -
Want kids? I rather think I will like my friends to have kids then I play with their kids, instead of my own.
Get married? Still considering to or not, but who knows what the future holds?
Careers in mind: Something to do with writing and my imagination, hopefully something I will enjoy doing

Which is better?
Lips or eyes? Eyes
Hugs or kisses? Hugs?
Shorter or taller? For my partner? Taller
Romantic or spontaneous? Romantic
Sensitive or loud? Sensitive
Troublemaker or hesitant? Somewhere in between, but I guess that doesn't answer the q.

Have you ever -
Kissed a stranger? No.
Drank bubbles? What's bubbles anyways? As in the one you blow?
Lost contacts or glasses? Nopes.
Ran away from home? Don't think so.
Liked someone younger? Platonic-wise, yes. Romantic-wise, no.
Liked someone older? See above answer.
Broke someone's heart? I'm not sure.
Been arrested? No.
Cried when someone died? No.

Do you believe in -
Yourself? I try to most of the time.
Miracles? Sometimes.
Heaven? Not really.
Santa Claus? No.
Magic? No. Though I wish for it to be real. Haha
Angels? Don't think so.

Honestly -
Is there someone you wish to be with right now? Other than my friends, family, and dogs, no.
Do you believe in God? Yes and No.

La... finito. And now I tag those who are on my friend blog list, though you guys will probably ignore it like I did for the previous few tags. Hahas!

No comments: