Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday! Here I come

The last paper ended at 11.30, and I couldn't be any happier, despite my tired right hand.

*grins*

Anyways, despite the panicking and the foreboding that my this sem result might not be good, I am determined to have a good holiday. Well... as good as a holiday can be with all the lazying and brain-rotting process. I am determined to be lazy, by playing lotsa games, and watching lotsa anime. Maybe read some books, okay, who am I kidding, I probably will be reading lotsa novels, whether thriller or horror or suspense or romance. In fact, I got four books from library just now, let's just hope that I don't forget to renew them or else the fine is going to seriously burn a hole in my wallet.

After the paper, we went to attend a creative writing workshop organised by MPH. It was fun, the speaker was the editor-in-chief of Reader's Digest Asia, and well, the talk was entertaining and enlightening despite the rain outside that made me sleepy. And surprisingly, the room was filled. I wasn't expecting so many people, but obviously I was wrong. Oh well....

And again, I want to say that I will miss my Japanese class with Mr. Naha, because without his class my Japanese is probably going to go down the drain. Again. And also Mr. David's class. If I have never said how cute and adorable he is, let me reinforce this point by reenacting a scene while we were in the workshop just now.

During the break, seven students took the opportunity to flock to their lecturer.
Zaza: Mr David!
Mr. David: Fancy seeing you guys here.

(Okay, I'm gonna fast forward to the scene where I find it so adorable instead of writing out every word we said.)

Mr. David: What are you guys going to do during the holiday?
Me: I'm gonna laze around and download lotsa anime to watch!
Mr. David: Oh... where do you download your anime? Free?

See! Isn't he adorable? And when we asked him if he watches anime, he looked embarrassed and admitted that he did watch anime, though only a couple. And when we said our "Happy holiday" to him, he gave us a cute ke lian face and said he doesn't have holiday, at least not until the end of the month.

Lol!

Okay, I'm actually high now because of the cake and the fact that exam is over now. And also the jokes I read in library and the eye candy that happened to be in the library too. But mainly just sugar and the joy of finishing exam.

Oh! And I received an adorable mirror in the shape of chocolate cookies from Pei Ling for Xmas... :)

No comments: