Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged

Hai, Farah-chan, I'll do the tag. I wanted to do the previous one actually, been leaving it till I run out of stuff to do, but then after that I guess I sorta forgot about it. Lol. Anyways...

The long forgotten tag:

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
The people that I care and love.

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
Book, I think. Which book, can't remember.

3. Where do you wish to be married?
Never thought of that before... Even the idea of getting married is still, well, questionable.

4. How old do you think you will get permanently owned by your lover?
Gosh... I hope that never happen. I like to be a human being instead of a possession, thank you very much.

5. Are you in love?
Nopes!

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner at?
The downstairs restaurant(sort of) at the place I am living now.

7. Name the latest book you bought?
Hannibal Rising! I bought it for RM 9.90! And it's hard cover!!

8. What's your full name?
Not gonna answer this -.-'''

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
Ask me this question when one of them sides with me in an argument.

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your life.
Can't think of any right now.

11. Christina or Britney?
Christina... at least she has a better voice.

12. Do you do your own laundry?
Yeah... though I wish I have the washing machine to do it for me here in PJ.

13. The most exciting place you want to go.
Er.... maybe Egypt? And explore the pyramids? And coincidentally got infected by some fungus wrapped up in the mummy and had some weird disease then caused an uproar in the news because people think I got cursed.

14. Hugs or kisses?
I'll settle for emoticons -.-''' But if you ask me to choose, hugs.

15. Five things about the person that tagged you.
An artist, writer, generous, quiet, a good friend

16. Eight things you are passionate about.
i. Literature
ii. Animals
iii. Music
iv. Writing
v. Language
vi. Sociology
vii. Mythology
viii. Manga and anime

17. Eight books I have read recently.
i. The Return - KS Maniam
ii. Green is the color - Lloyd Fernando
iii. The Cord - KS Maniam
iv. We Could **** you, Mr. Birch - Kee Thuan Chye
v. 1984 Here and Now - Kee Thuan Chye
vi. The Green Mile - Stephen King
vii. Blood Beast - Darren Shan
viii. Succubus Dreams - Richelle Mead

18. Eight songs that I have been listening to over and over again.
i. Namida - 2Backka
ii. Shoudou - Pigstar
iii. I'm Alive - Becca
iv. Miss Independent - Ne-yo
v. Mitsuyubi - SID
vi. Hosoi Koe - SID
vii. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer (It's Xmas soon! I couldn't resist. Plus, it's such a cute song!)
viii. About a Girl - The Academy is

19. Eight things I learned this year
i. Back down if you can't win
ii. Keeping your thoughts inside yourself makes it harder to let go
iii. Dogs can't eat chocolate.
iv. All symbols are images, but not all images are symbols.
v. Something about the hormones changes when one hits puberty caused the frontal lobe to change in shape (or something), which contributes to not so normal behaviour and mood swings. Hence the rebellion and emo-ness during teens
vi. A lot of poets/writers were gay
vii. Speaking of gay guys, I find gay looking guys quite adorable.
viii. Speaking of finding guys adorable, I am oddly attracted to guys that have "jerk" written all over their faces.

20. Tag eight people.
Bah... not gonna do that.


And the recent tag:

1. Do you have secrets?
Who doesn't, seriously? -.-'''

2. Would you fall in love with someone younger than you?
Er... no, I think. I will treat them the way I treat my younger siblings and cousins.

3. Do you enjoy going to college?
Yes... in a way. I enjoy going to college and hanging out with my friends there, and also learning new things, IF only there are no exams and assignments. But then I guess I wouldn't be going in the first place then. Not to mention that my classes are usually fun, my classmates make it fun.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy our Bank Negara so I can print more money! Then I will start thinking about what to do with the new money that I have printed. Lol!

5. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone, I guess? It shows that you are still human enough to love. To not know how to love has got to be the saddest thing to happen to someone.

6. Will you fall in love with your friend?
Er... depends if that friend has XY chromosome or not, and if he can make me laugh, and yada yada yada.

7. List five favorite songs (for now):
i. Hosoi Koe - SID
ii. Kimi no suki na uta - UVERworld (my all time fav)
iii. I'm alive - Becca
iv. Shoudou - Pigstar
v. Namida - 2Backka

8. If the person you like is already attached, what will you do?
Oh well, unless I really like that person till I am halfway retarded, which I doubt will happen to me, I won't do anything,

9. List five fav TV shows
i. Heroes
ii. America's Next Top Model (I know... but I couldn't resist!)
iii. The suite life of Zack and Cody
iv. Fear Factor
v. CSI
*You know what? I so rarely watch tv that I have a hard time thinking up shows that I watch, so this list is more like shows that I watch instead of fav shows -.-'''

10. Do you have any regrets?
Again, who doesn't?!

11. Would you be the person you are if you are reborn?
Ah... but wouldn't it be boring to live the same life again?

12. What do you want most at the moment?
A nice body massage. My shoulders hurt and my right arm feels a lil dead.

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Introvert, kind, creative

14. Would you rather be single but rich, or married but poor?
Single and rich. Being married doesn't mean you will be happily, lovingly married.

15. What is your fav colour?
I love all kinds of colours, except for pale colours.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends on the person that I will be giving all to, if that person is worth it or not.

17. If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, which one would you choose?
The one that is taller, smarter, richer, funnier, and more good-looking. Seriously, this is such a weird question -.-'''

18. What are the top five bands that you listen to or love?
i. UVERworld
ii. SID
iii. Panic at the disco
iv. Linkin Park
v. Alice Nine

19. Name three things that you would like to do but never able to.
i. Donate blood! I still can't get over the sickness I get when I see too much blood.
ii. Be super smart and able to remember whatever random stuff that I have read
iii. Time travel

20. And I am not going to tag anyone because most probably, people are just not gonna do it anyways.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i thought i'm the only one who thinks gay guys are adorable X3

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jojo, I'm ecstatic you've read my 1984 and Birch plays.

Do give me your feedback on them but not here. Perhaps you could e-mail me at

ktchye@rocketmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Chye

The Grey Empress said...

hey happy holidays!!! & sorry I couldn't get you heroes ep 12...think of it this way, you will get to watch 5 eps one shot after holiday! unless you have found another source. ^^ btw, what's this tagged thing about? It looks fun doing those questions, I like to answer questions! Not in class, of course. Won't let you have any chance to talk back. Bler~hey I want to do the tagged thing too!

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

farah: u r definitely not the only one! i have a friend who absolutely adores gay guys too ^^

lynda: eh... i didn't take ur pendrive ler. do the tag lar. it will be fun to read. i didn't tag anyone cos most of the time ppl malas want to do tags.