Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008... Byes

Right... end of 2008.

Honestly, it just struck me that I have lived for two decades and I haven't really achieve anything significant. And when I put it that way... well, I feel very old and not very helpful.

-.-'''

Anyways, reviewing back to my 2008's resolution, I am very ashamed to say that I have failed in keeping every one of them. I did try to keep them halfway, and I blame it on my bad memory (no, really!!) that I forgot about them halfway through.

Okay, fine, lack of determination is more like it.

I should probably keep my new resolution to more well, realistic (to moi) things.

2008... I can't really remember anything significant happening, well, other than the one time I screwed up quite majorly and I still can't quite forgive myself for that screw-up. And my CGPA going up and down like a roller coaster. And I can't remember much of what I have learned now that I am all done with this year's lessons. And I still haven't quite step out of my comfort zone. And I still haven't decide on what to do in the future.

Right, seriously... when I put all that down, I really really REALLY feel I haven't achieve anything yet. And I already feel so old.

Sigh...

Oh well, goodbye 2008. I hope 2009 will be a great start and a wonderful year. Maybe my horoscope will be accurate for once. Lol!

No comments: